Product Name: Self Contained Air Breathing Apparatus RHZK6.8/30
Design and manufactured according to the Requirements of the International Code for Fire Safety Systems and GA124-2004.
Certification: CCS, EC-MED (GL) EC Type Examination Certificate No.: 54 775 - 08 Lux
Application: This suit is easy to operate, and can be used for rescuing or working in the petrochemical, electrical power and mine exploiting as well as the noxious environment with rare oxygen.
Remarks to each component marked in above pictures:
1. Full face Mask: Wide visual field window, high transpancy, wearable, steam free. Headcover made with net fabric, confortable and convenient. Silicon sealing, without toxicity or smell, well sealed.
2. Demand Valve: Simple and effective construction with stable air supply, small size.
3. Waist Belt: Fasten with buckle, length adjustable.
4. Fast tube connector: Small size, may be assembled with one hand, anti-loose function
5. Pressure reduce valve: Small size, light weight, stable air supply.
6. Cylinder valve: With high pressure safety device, easy to swich on and off.
7. Back support/ Back frame: Carbon fiber material, flame resitance, strong and light, with foam cushion, confortable to wear.
8. Shoulder Strape: Made with flame resistance ployester, length adjustable, with foam cusion, confortable to wear.
9. Air pressure guage: To see the air pressure and balance. Big size meter plate made of luminous material, readable in darkness, rubber protetive cover.
10. Alarming device: Just in front of chest, the alarming is easy to be heard, small size and light. It will be activated when the pressure in the cylinder is less than 5.5+/-0.5Mpa.
11. Cylinder belt: Rachet buckle construction, easure the cylinder is strongly fastened
12. Air cylinder: Aluminum cylinder insize and wraped with carbon fiber, 30Mpa working pressure, light and strong, with high pressure safety device.
Model: RHZK 6.8/30
Cylinder Material: Aluminum alloy lined wrapped with Carbon Fiber
Working Prssure(Mpa): 30
Air Deposit(L): 1800
Duration time(Min): 50 to 60
Alarm Pressure (MPa): 4 to 6
Weight (Kg): Not more than 10
Packing Size(mm): 755x460x290
Each SCBA is packed in a plastic carrying suitcase.